1. No bath or shower for three days, then have a bath every night for seven
nights with a fistful of salt in it.
2. Pain or discomfort when local anaesthetic wears off can be treated with
"Panadol" – 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours.
3. You must take it as easy as possible for 24 hours i.e. not be on your feet for
more than 30 minutes at a time.
4. Relations may be resumed as soon as is comfortable.
5. You must continue to use another reliable method of family planning until your sperm counts show that you are clear. I will write to you when two sperm count eports have been received.
6. Should bleeding or swelling be profuse you should apply a packet of frozen peas to the scrotum for 30 – 60 minutes.
If you have any further problems please do not hesitate to contact me, your own doctor, or your nearest casualty department.